Human Resources Staff Education & Career Development
Supervisor & Non-Supervisor Courses
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Days: Two (2) Fridays
- Future dates to be announced. If you are interested in this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
- Times: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- Location: Avery Library
- Instructor: Michelle Esser & Irene Wood
- Click here to register, or call x6382
- Return to Course Catalog
A Two-Day training facilitated by a Franklin Covey Certified Trainer
While there is no fee for registration and class instruction, there is a $250 course materials charge for the series. You will be asked to supply a PTA number or personal check upon registration.
Effective Individuals Make an Effective Organization
The key to an organization’s success is the people. From the mailroom to the boardroom, it becomes more imperative that employees are effective, both personally and professionally. With the 7 Habits for Highly Effective People Signature Program from FranklinCovey you can achieve sustainable superior performance.
Apply Proven Principles That Foster Personal Growth and Achieve Results
Sadly, according to Franklin Covey’s Execution Quotient, or xQ data, only 40% of employees feel that their jobs tap into the best of their talents and passions. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program helps transform people with profound lessons in personal change that will help them realize their full potential at work and in life.
Delivering on the Promise of Effectiveness
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program is taught as a two-day, facilitator-led workshop. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program follows a reinforced learning process that includes the following:
• A rich, comprehensive guidebook
• A Time Matrix door hanger to help participants focus and minimize distractions at the office
• A "talking stick" tool to illustrate the principles of effective communication
• A "Seven-Week Contract" with resources to help participants internalize and implement the principles after the workshop
• A DVD with clips of key videos from the program
• An audio CD with excerpts from the 7 Habits
• A Franklin Covey planning system*
• A copy of the best-selling book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People*
The Proof is in The Process
As the recognized leader in individual and organizational effectiveness, Franklin Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Program is based on the No. 1 best-selling business book of all time: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
Take advantage of Early Bird Special - $200 if you register by Friday, April 26, 2013. After that date, the fee will be $250. Make sure to register early! You will be asked to provide a PTA number or a personal check upon registration.
Due to the high demand for this class, your PTA will be charged $250 if you cancel your registration after Thursday, May 2, 2013.